Unauthorised Access to Servers
Updated: 7 June 2021
About the unauthorised access to servers used by a group company, FUJIFILM Corporation
A group company, FUJIFILM Corporation in Tokyo, is currently carrying out an investigation into possible unauthorised access to its server from outside of the company.
We at FUJIFILM Business Innovation and FUJIFILM Upstream Solutions would like to assure you that this has no impact to FUJIFILM Business Innovation or FUJIFILM Upstream Solutions, both in and outside of Japan. We use a different network and servers and our security is not compromised. Our network-connected products with Electronic Partnership Broadband (EP-BB)* and UpstreamConnect (FM Audit) are not affected in any way as well.
We will update you on this website with any progress. Your security is our top priority and we thank you for your patience.
Note:*EP-BB and FM Audit enabling Smart Remote Service ensures all devices function at optimum performance levels and maintenance device health. The service proactively sends alerts to preempt performance issues so that it can be re-mediated before they cause operational disruptions. It also enables your device to send diagnostic data securely over the internet to our data center.
You can also view this message on our corporate site.
Updated: 10 February 2021
Dear Valued Customers, Suppliers and Partners,
As Upstream Solutions is a subsidiary of our parent company Fuji Xerox Australia, we are writing to formally notify you of upcoming changes happening at Fuji Xerox Australia Pty Ltd and Upstream Solutions.
Fuji Xerox Australia will change its name to FUJIFILM Business Innovation Australia Pty Ltd as of April 1, 2021. This is because we will conduct our business as a Fujifilm company and Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. in Japan, our parent company, determined not to renew its Technology Agreement with Xerox Corporation which grants us to use Fuji Xerox brand on expiration date of current agreement, March 31, 2021.
At this time, Upstream Solutions Pty Ltd will also be renamed FUJIFILM Upstream Solutions Pty Ltd.
Fuji Xerox and Xerox Corporation have a history of benefiting from the shared use of technologies each company independently developed. As such, Fuji Xerox is well positioned to continue developing and manufacturing its original products using its own, unique technologies after the expiration of the Technology Agreement with Xerox Corporation.
What does this mean for you, our customer?
• Firstly, nothing changes in terms of our commitment to you.
• Our ABN and ACN numbers are not changing so there is no change to our contract with you and we will continue to deliver all products, services and support for the duration of our agreement.
• Our corporate stationery including invoices and our website will change immediately as of 1 April 2021. We will begin to transition emails over time.
• Employees including onsite technicians who visit your site will be wearing new FUJIFILM uniforms.
• Over time you will notice a change in our brochures, signage, multifunction device and printer badges and all advertising and marketing materials.
What does this mean for you, as our supplier?
• Firstly, if you are an existing active supplier, nothing changes in terms of our commitment to you.
• Our ABN and ACN numbers are not changing so there is no change to our contract with you. Upon renewal of future contracts, we will ensure the name change is reflected.
• If we transact with you via our Purchase Order Terms and conditions, our Purchase Orders from 1 April, will reflect our new company name.
What operational changes do you as a supplier need to perform post 1 April 2021?
We do ask that you:
• change our company name record in your systems to state “FUJIFILM Upstream Solutions Pty Ltd” noting the ABN 35 006 572 694, ACN 006 572 694 do not change,
• ensure invoices to us raised after 1 April 2021, are re-addressed in the invoice to “FUJIFILM Upstream Solutions Pty Ltd”, and
• ensure correspondence sent to us is addressed to our new company name.
This is an exciting time in our proud history of delivering leading innovation in document-related solutions, services and technologies to Australian customers. We will continue to provide market leading print technology. This name change and rebranding of our company signifies the next step in our continual evolution as we innovate with the other companies in the Fujifilm Group by accelerating the market introduction of solutions and services that build on technologies related to the cloud, artificial intelligence, and the Internet of Things. We look forward to bringing you these exciting new technologies as together we evolve.
Should you have any questions regarding any of the information in this letter please call us on 1300 772 772 or speak with your account manager.
To learn about this change you can view our corporate press release.
Updated: 1 August 2020
We wish to advise that Fuji Xerox has liquidated the following dormant companies:
· Upstream Print Solutions Australia Pty Ltd A.C.N. 137 943 849
· Upstream Print Solutions Holdings Pty Ltd A.C.N. 137 235 879
Upstream Solutions Pty Ltd A.C.N. 006 572 694 remains unchanged.
This action was an administrative decision and has no impact to customers, suppliers or other partners of Upstream. If you have any inquiries on this matter, please contact your Upstream account manager.