Print Less Solutions
Upstream provides print less solutions that aim to help you reduce print overheads as you reduce the volume of printing in your business. Smart print less solutions can help you save money, reduce your carbon footprint, and encourage your team members to consume and work with information in the ways that make sense for them.
Print less solutions to help you print less
The world is changing. People don’t want to juggle quite so many printed documents anymore. Most things can be done digitally. And yet, there will always be a need for paper and printing, even as that need reduces.
Print less solutions are designed to support your business as you print less. And in this case, less means more. More:
- cost savings
- environmental sustainability
- control over where the paper goes in your business.
As you print less, your business will benefit from optimising your printer fleet. You can multiply these savings by choosing efficient printers that cost less to run and maintain.
Upstream offers sophisticated print less solutions to help your business save money and be more efficient. To find out more about how we can help you, contact us today.
How smart technology can help support your print less solution
Smart technology, such as swipe and release, can also help support your move toward a print less approach. Smart printers work with print management solutions to provide better control and reporting on what’s being printed in your workplace.
When printing is completely unregulated, costs can skyrocket as people print duplicate copies of a document, leave forgotten printouts on the printer (only for them to be thrown into the recycling bin at the end of the day), accidentally take other people’s printing so they have to reprint the documents. This can add up to many thousands of pages, costing your business significantly.
Using your printer and adding smart software, you can avoid this waste by:
- using proximity cards or codes to swipe and access their print job
- running reports on print activity, which makes it easier to educate people about the need to think before they print
- having fewer printers around the office, since even sensitive documents can be printed to communal devices safely as only the authorised user can enter their code to access the print job
- setting policies that default to cheaper printing methods such as double-sided, black and white printing
- scanning documents instead of photocopying them, so everyone can work with a digital copy instead of multiple physical copies, which also lets remote workers access documents more easily without having to visit the office.
Upstream has helped businesses like yours dramatically reduce the amount of printing they do, so contact us today to find out how we can help you.
Get in touch with us
Want to find out how working with Upstream can benefit your business? Complete the form and we’ll get in touch to discuss.