Regardless of what industry you’re in, people are your most valuable asset. Human resources professionals want to spend their time on people, not on manual or repetitive paperwork. Upstream provides HR automation solutions that can free up your time to focus on people instead of processes.
Managing human resources processes more effectively
Throughout organisations in every industry, digitalised processes are helping save time and money, reduce employee frustration, and streamline workflows to deliver untold efficiencies.
The human resources department is no different. By digitalising processes and workflows, your HR team can deliver a better service to employees, maximise HR compliance, and save on costs.
Here are some of the ways you can achieve this with Upstream:
- replace expensive physical storage with digital capture and storage of unstructured documents
- eliminate costly lost documents by capturing, tracking, and managing HR documentation digitally so you can access them at the touch of a button
- speed up employee on-boarding and employee induction with customised templates and predetermined workflows
- speed up approvals and avoid clashes with leave approval software that puts employees in more control
- automate complex processes to easily meet HR compliance requirements
- conduct employee competency evaluations more effectively with easier, faster access to all the information you need
- simplify OH&S incident management with compliant workflows and fast access to information
- manage mandatory learning modules and staff qualifications and licenses.
Reducing the cost of inefficient human resources practices
Document management, done manually, takes time and costs money. For example, PwC found that it costs US$25,000 to fill one three-drawer filing cabinet, followed by approximately US$21,000 per year to maintain it.
Finding a lost document costs up to $122 and 7.5 per cent of company documents are lost completely, which means they need to be recreated or the information they contain is lost altogether.
Searching for documents can take up 20 per cent of employees’ time.
These statistics are worrying because, in today’s fast-paced environment, businesses just don’t have the time or the money to spend on these inefficiencies.
Working with Upstream, you can avoid these costs and dramatically increase your human resources team’s efficiency with tailored HR solutions that cover:
- employee on-boarding
- leave approvals
- OH&S incidents management
- employee competency evaluation
- staff learning and qualifications
- and all aspects of HR compliance.
To find out just how much you could save, and how your people could benefit, contact us today.
Get in touch with us
Want to find out how working with Upstream can benefit your business? Complete the form and we’ll get in touch to discuss.